Snorkelling Safari Cruise
A perfect 2-night getaway cruise to the beautiful Shiants and Summer Isles, where the crystal clear Scottish waters beckon you in to snorkel and spot a wealth of wildlife beneath the surface. Join trip leader Noel Hawkins of the Scottish Wildlife Trust as he shows you this underwater world.
A 2-night cruise from Stornoway to Ullapool, stopping first at the enchanting Shiant Isles located in the Minch off the Isle of Lewis, and then at the Summer Isles at the mouth of Loch Broom. Join our trip leader Noel Hawkins, an avid snorkeler who has been instrumental in helping establish the snorkelling trails for the Scottish Wildlife Trust, and explore these two beautiful and diverse locations.
- Join our group of snorkelers who share your passion and interests.
- Visit the beautiful Shiant Isles at the height of the seabird breeding season.
- Explore the Summer Isles, home to a diverse range of habitats and wildlife.
- Base yourself aboard MV Monadhliath - a hot drink and dry clothes are never far away!
- Our small dinghy will act as a tender/safety boat to get you to shore and back.
- Dry room on board to dry your suits between sessions.
**Please note that whilst we try to make these trips accessible to everyone, the boat is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues due to the compact spaces and steep stairs descending to the cabins.
**Under 14s must be accompanied by a responsible adult on our overnight expeditions.